Why We Love Essential Oils
Essential oils have amazing health benefits that we feel are vital. We use essential oils in several of our products and hope that our customers feel they benefit them throughout the day.
There are so many essential oils available out there. Some are included in our products while others can be added to our unscented products. Below are a few of our favorites.
Our Favorite Essential Oils
- Lavender for skin rashes, minor burns, acne, or insect bites.
- Peppermint for internal and external uses like soothing sunburn, queasiness, cramps, nausea, and headaches.
- Jasmine for soothing stress and anxiety, menstrual cramps, insomnia, fighting infections, and anti-aging effects.
- Tangerine is an anti-fungal and anti-septic oil that can sooth skin issues.
- Citronella as an insect repellent and easing headaches.
- Lemongrass for internal and external uses like antibacterial and antifungal properties, as an anti-inflammatory, easing nausea and diarrhea, and reduction of stress or anxiety.
- Eucalyptus for use as a disinfectant, to ease asthma, and soothing symptoms of shingles.
- Tea Tree for athlete’s foot, cold sores, eczema, or worts.
- Frankinscence for stress and pain relief, soothing dry skin, and reducing the appearance of scars.
We hope you’ll find your favorite scent within our inventory. But if you don’t be sure to mix it in with our unscented products!